Fabric Tyvek® 1442R & 1473R
Tyvek Soft Structure Features
- Tyvek stops or filters out 99.9% of particles 0.5-0.7 micron. Liquid hold-out tests give Tyvek® the same high ratings, being non-absorbent and essentially inert.
- Spenic offers Dupont Tyvek® 1442R 43gsm and 1473R 73gsm with anti-static finish to prevent dust attraction, the non-reactive coating is inert and not detrimental.
- Tyvek® is reusable and recyclable. It’s made from 100% HDPE, it contains no fillers or binders and it’s inert. Tyvek® is a responsible choice for archival storage and protection for works of art.
- Tyvek® is a smooth, non woven mesh of 100% high-density polyethylene fibres. It feels smooth as paper and as soft as fabric. The material is lint-free, tear-resistant and water-resistant.
- Tyvek® provides a breathable membrane which prevents moisture from being trapped in the covered item and causing condensation.
- Tyvek® roll from Spenic comes on 3" (76mm) core