Print & Banner Finishing products
We understand that time is a precious commodity. Our range of Banner Up adhesive grommets proved a stronger, faster alternative to traditional grommets.
SDI Dust Removal System (DRS) Roller - 6 inch - Blue
SDI DRS roller may not be compatible with certain coated paper used for photographic prints. Do not expose roller to heptane or mineral spirits. These chemicals will degrade the surface of the roller.
SDI DRS Cleaning Pads DRS-1 - 5 Pads per box
Banner Ups Adhesive Tabs - BAN001
- Make your own banner blanks instantly. No special tools required.
- Stronger than metal or plastic grommets because they spread the stress of high winds over a much larger surface area.
- Wind tunnel tested. Banners made with Banner Ups® withstood sustained winds of 50-70 miles per hour!
- Sticks to virtually all common banner media including scrim vinyl, Tyvek®, Valeron®, polyethylene, polypropylene, Foamcore®, Coroplast®, and many others.
- Banner Ups® have 1001 uses. They can be used anytime you need a fastener for banner fabric or film.
CRYSTAL CLEAR BRAVOTABS® BAN017
Banner Ups® BravoTabs are a great new addition to your toolkit for three reasons. First they just as strong as Large Clear PowerTabs, however they are square in shape, so they work great both at corners and along banner edges – a “one size fits all” solution. Unlike, PowerTabs, there is no neck loop, which some customers would cut off if not used. With BravoTabs, there is no need to clip an unused neck loop. Finally, because they are a simpler shape, BravoTabs are easier to make – and that translates to a lower cost. BravoTabs are crystal clear banner tabs, allowing your color graphics to shine through. They are easy to use, versatile, and cost effective!
- New simple shape works great at corners or along edges
- No neck loop for improved appearance
- Fast and easy to install
- Economically priced
WHITE POWERTABS BAN 011
CRYSTAL CLEAR POWERTABS BAN 014
Banner Finishing with New Banner Ups PowerTabs®
Made of a high strength composite film, PowerTabs are just as strong as regular Banners Ups® and stronger than plastic grommets. This new and unique banner finishing method allows sign shops to make strong, yet inexpensive banner blanks instantly in their own shop. Banner Ups PowerTabs® are less conspicuous than grommets and blend into the banner substrate for a more pleasing visual effect. They are available in regular size for outdoor banners, mini size for indoor or light duty outdoor use, in white, and now in crystal clear for full-color digital banners.
Spenic Endura (Double - sided self - adhesive tape)
Tremendous initial adhesion to most substrates. Will bond to metal, ceramic, glass, paper, board, plastic, fabric and many more surfaces. Very good on UV varnished board.
Outer; Si - paper, white, both sides silicone coated
Weight: 130 g/m²
Coat Weight: 70 g/m² (excluding liner)
Base Media: Polyester film, transparent
Adhesive Type: solvent acrylic adhesive system
Total Thickness: 0,16mm
Tack: J.Dow No 14
Peel Adhesion: PSTC – 3 2.0 kg / 25mm
Shear Strength: PSTC - 7 Over 72 hrs with 1.0 kg loading on 25mm x 25mm
Temperature Resistance - 10°C to +80°C
Spenic Endura + (Double sided high strength Acrylic Adhesive tape - extreme conditions)
Spenic Endura+ is a double sided polyester adhesive tape specifically designed for extreme applications.
Created using a specially modified acrylic adhesive. The tape media highly transparent, forming a
virtually invisible bond line based on a high stability polyester film.
Both Adhesive and film are non-yellowing.
The strength of the product film carrier ensures it will not snap during make up/assembly process and is designed to provide high adhesion to bases such as nylon and PET based cloths.
The acrylic adhesive is resistant to build up on the needle where seem stitching is required and both the adhesive and carrier are highly resistant to UV, sea spray, algae and fungal growth.
- Width: 30mm
- Length: 50m
- Outer: Si - paper, white, both sides silicone coated
- Weight: 90 g/m²
- Coat Weight: 65 g/m² (excluding liner)
- Base Media: Polyester film, transparent
- Thickness: 23μm
- Adhesive Type: Modified Acrylic
- Total Thickness: 0,15mm
- Adhesion: [N/25mm] steel 28 In accordance to AFERA 5001
- Cohesion: [N/625mm] 20 ° C20 In accordance to AFERA 5012
- Temperature Range: from - 40°C to +90°C , short term even up to +150
Spenic Extreme Super High Tack Double Sided Tape
Spenic Extreme is a double sided adhesive tape with a synthetic textile carrier. The highly modified acrylic adhesive is designed to provide high performance solutions for fixing, mounting and laminating of foams, plastics, rubbers, vinyl, textiles and films.
- Width: 30mm
- Length: 25M
- Liner: Polyester film, transparent, both sides siliconised
- Thickness: 75μm
- Adhesive: Modified acrylate,
- Coat weight: 250g/m² each side
- Carrier: Synthetic textile, translucent
- Weight: 80g/m²
- Tape thickness: Approx. 0,50mm excl. liner